Broken Games is a small, ambitious and independent game development studio from Berlin, Germany.
Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.
The Core Team
Martin is the business head of Broken Games. But as usual in small companies, he takes care of much more.
Tobias primarily takes care of the technical realization. If the game is broken, he'll be onto it at this moment.
Now is no time to think of what you do not have. Think of what you can do with what there is.
|Name:||Rise of Legions|
|Genre:||Action-RTS / Collectible Cards|
|Setting:||Fantasy with Sci-Fi elements|
|Publisher:||-Currently looking for-|
- Finalist on the WG Labs Dev Context 2016
- Seed funding by Medienboard Berlin-Brandenburg (project title “Base Conflict”)
- Awesome stylized graphics
- Online PvP and PvE
- Short, intense matches
- Deckbuilding with a lot of cards from multiple combinable factions
- Unique unit design with focus on synergies and combinations
- Player progression, collecting and upgrading cards
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
Information in accordance with section 5 TMG
Broken Games UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
c/o Freie Universität Berlin
Amtsgericht Charlottenburg (Berlin), HRB 169299 B
The content of externally linked pages can change at any time. Therefore, we cannot be made liable for external links. If inappropriate material or content appears on these pages, please do not hesitate to contact us. All rights to the source code, the textual content, the graphical arts and other legally protected content are reserved by us.